Learn, design, build, and test all the systems necessary to support a thriving population in balance with nature. In this program, civil, structural, environmental, and mechanical engineering are all needed to create optimal performance of a new town built from the ground up.Apply Now
The Engineering Program will give you real world experience applying the knowledge and skills gained in your academic experience by combining autonomy with the real challenges that jungle-living presents. You will work with teams in agriculture, design, construction arts, and others to ensure the ongoing success of systems critical to achieving our mission and the improvement of those systems as we grow.
– Comprehensive watershed management
– Natural building construction and sustainable civil construction
– Mixed source renewable energy microgrid development
– Waste stream and product lifecycle analysis
– Environmental reporting design and carbon accounting
Engineering challenges what is possible and encourages you to see if your ideas for advancing mission-critical systems work in the real world in a risk-free environment.