Learn to work directly with local farms, and how to rise to the challenges of maintaining a local, seasonal menu which is good for the people eating your meals, the farmers providing them, and our planet.Apply Now
Our culinary program teaches the science and art of cooking at a professional level with local ingredients. In the kitchen, expect to experiment with presentation, tropical foods, cheese making, and canning sauces and jams. Outside of the kitchen, be ready to get your hands dirty. We will constantly tour farms, help with harvests, develop partnerships with neighboring farms, and optimize our kitchen’s performance.
– How to innovate on authentic local traditions
– Kitchen management and professional meal preparation
– What happens on the farm before you receive ingredients
– The role of food preservation in local menus
– To plan menus based on seasonal availability
From culinary veterans with serious kitchen experience to passionate foodies looking to learn how to cook at a professional level, the diversity of skills in this program brings diverse perspectives to help us innovate in the kitchen.